FREE PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING
How to Become a Project Management Professional (PMP) in 6 Weeks
Presented by: Helena Liu, PMP
What you'll learn...
- How the PMP Certification can help you advance your project management career.
- The exact study plan to follow in order to pass your PMP exam in the next 6 weeks.
- How to fill in your PMP application and write your project descriptions.
- How to memorize the PMP Process Chart and understand ITTOs.
- The tips and tricks to help you pass on your first try.
- What you need to know about the new exam changes & new Exam Content Outline (ECO)
- Understanding Agile frameworks & its differences from Waterfall methodologies.
Seats to this workshop are limited, reserve yours now.
I passed my PMP on my first try after taking ExamsPM's training. ExamsPM.com really opened my path to success. If I hadn't chosen to do that it would have been a great opportunity lost. I am very happy and thankful for my choice.
I was looking for a course that give me enough to be well equipped for the exam... Hindsight is 20/20, but this just turned out to be an excellent choice!
I passed my PMP on my first try. I like ExamsPM. I would recommend ExamsPM as a PMP study provider. The materials are thorough, paced, and well-organized.
I sat for my exam and passed on my first try. Thank God. I appreciate your course and assistance. ExamsPM helped me because I'm a very visual learner, going back to the videos and watching them then taking quizzes and practice tests really helped me better understand the content. Thanks again and I appreciate all your assistance!
I wanted to take a minute to thank you and your team for an awesome course, which helped me to pass my PMP exam the first time! Your matter of factly way of presenting the material, along with the repetition, enabled me to remember many things, which complimented my style of learning. Thank you very much for all of your help!
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, PgMP, PfMP, CAPM, PMI-SP, PMI-RMP, PMI-ACP, and PMI-PBA are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.