We recently caught up with one of our students, Khantse, who passed her PMP on her first try. During our interview, she described her experience to us.
Passing my PMP will really open more opportunities for me! – Khantse
1. Why did you want to get PMP certified?
It’s world recognized & highly in demand in project management profession.
2. What is your current role? What were some past positions you’ve held in the past?
I’m currently a project planner. I used to be a scheduler.
3. How long did it take you to get PMP certified?
18 months, previously I did with PMI attending classes but failed twice this took a year. I then bought ExamsPM’s material, prepared for 5 months & passed with above target.
4. What did your study plan look like? How often and how long did you study per day?
Used ExamsPM’s material. Extended durations due to my busy schedule. Studied daily about 2 hrs Per day.
5. What study material did you use?
Only ExamsPM’s 6th edition & did all 5 exams.
6. What tips and tricks would you give someone who is currently going through this certification journey?
They must follow your advises, understanding ITTO not to memorize & of cause ask you guys questions where they need clarity.
7. Walk us through your actual exam date. How did you find the actual exam?
Exam was very easy situational questions as mostly it’s tips you shared in the material.
8. Can people connect with you via LinkedIn?
Do you want to be the next success story? Sign up below for a FREE 1.5 hours PMP training class where you will learn how you can pass your PMP certification in 6 weeks: